Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

It's Not Summer Without You (Summer #02) - Jenny Han

Title: It's Not Summer Without You (Summer #02)
Author: Jenny Han
Rating: 4/5

It's the kind of shock nobody wants to know of or even feel: Susannah, best friend of Belly's mom, died. It doesn't seem fair. To Belly, Susannah was a second mother. If she feels so strong pain already, she doesn't know how Susannah's sons Jeremiah and Conrad are dealing with it. The answer comes along - one day Jeremiah calls Belly and tells her that Conrad ran off. Jeremiah and Belly are searching for him and soon they find theirselves back at where everything started - at Cousins Beach.

I don't know what to say actually. I liked the second book even better than the first. That's probably because there are also views from Jeremiah's point of view and since he is my favourite character in this book, I really liked those parts. If you asked me, he is the better match for Belly. I don't even know why she started something with Conrad. Of course I'm feeling sorry for his loss in this book, but he doesn't behave that friendly and nice. I don't like him all too much as you can see.

Again, I liked the flashbacks like Belly remembering her prom with Conrad. Sometimes the flashbacks confuse me, but I like them anyway.

I'm excited to read the third and final book of this series. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen